The imminent update for Medal of Honor Warfighter will be released on December 17th on PC, December 18th on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 (NA), and December 19th on PlayStation 3 (EU). We’re updating the game based on community feedback to continuously improve the experience for our fans.
This update is optional for Xbox 360, but is required on all platforms for the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt map pack*, free to all Limited and pre-order copies of the Digital Deluxe editions (otherwise priced at $9.99 or 800 MS points for non-LE owners). Thank you for your continuous feedback and support.
Tweaks, Fixes and Additional Content
- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- Added 10 multiplayer ranks
- Atlas Commander Bronze 1/2/3
- Atlas Commander Silver 1/2/3
- Atlas Commander Gold 1/2/3
- Atlas Supreme Commander
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty or The Hunt Map Pack
* The Zero Dark Thirty (North America) or The Hunt (Rest of World) Map Packs contain the same exact content.