Battlefield 4 Ghillie suit

Doffer26
Enlisted: 2012-11-29
2013-03-03 12:06
I am kinda hoping that in battlefield 4 there will be an option between choosing a ghillie suit and a modern day high speed vest (current bf3 recon loadout)

Considering the awful scope give away.. the lens shining it would be useless. It wouldnt matter if you had a ghillie you would get shot in the face in seconds laying down like that.

so i hope that in Bf4 there will be some kind of scope attachment that prevents the awful glare and plus that a ghillie suit. that would actually be a recon sniper.. all people do it bf3 is scouting, thats all, they run around trying to shoot people with semi autos or low powered bolt action sniper rifles.

Finally for the sniper rifles.. To actually snipe long range you need specific sniper rifles like the m98b .. thats actually the best sniper for really long range sniping. So maybe EA/Dice can add a specific long range sniper rifle just like the mortar in the support class.. You choose the gun for gadgets ore whatever and you actually mount it on the ground.

this was my advice to make Battlefield 4 even a better game than bf3. Tell me what you think should be added to bf4.
CampingRecon
FI Enlisted: 2011-12-09
2013-03-03 12:09 , edited 2013-03-03 12:10 by CampingRecon
Only make the lens glare/a muzzle flash show only when a bullet is shot. Like that sniper in the campaign that you take out with an RPG. Still much better than the current one.

(Double signature that will awkwardly show when you quote me)
Doffer26
2013-03-03 12:13
THE_BURNDOWN said:
Only make the lens glare/a muzzle flash show only when a bullet is shot. Like that sniper in the campaign that you take out with an RPG. Still much better than the current one.

(Double signature that will awkwardly show when you quote me)

thats actually a good idea
eTheBlack
SI Enlisted: 2011-10-24
2013-03-03 12:29
Never going to happen.
In BF4 there will be sunglass addon for 9.99$ which removes any glare and even sun.
SinneR_Ghillie
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-04
2013-03-03 12:34
doffer26 said:
I am kinda hoping that in battlefield 4 there will be an option between choosing a ghillie suit and a modern day high speed vest (current bf3 recon loadout)

Considering the awful scope give away.. the lens shining it would be useless. It wouldnt matter if you had a ghillie you would get shot in the face in seconds laying down like that.

so i hope that in Bf4 there will be some kind of scope attachment that prevents the awful glare and plus that a ghillie suit. that would actually be a recon sniper.. all people do it bf3 is scouting, thats all, they run around trying to shoot people with semi autos or low powered bolt action sniper rifles.

Finally for the sniper rifles.. To actually snipe long range you need specific sniper rifles like the m98b .. thats actually the best sniper for really long range sniping. So maybe EA/Dice can add a specific long range sniper rifle just like the mortar in the support class.. You choose the gun for gadgets ore whatever and you actually mount it on the ground.

this was my advice to make Battlefield 4 even a better game than bf3. Tell me what you think should be added to bf4.

Totally agree, I think that there should be different ghillie suits for different environments so that snipers can always adapt (a burlap woodland ghillie suit would not work in the snow obviously lol). I make ghillie suits and they are immensely effective, I have had people walk mere feet away from me in airsoft skirmishes and not even suspect I was there, check out my airsoft channel jordyskatelord to see some previews of them (note they were when I just started maing ghillie suits then so they arent that good). Also the scope glint should be removed and instead just have a muzzle flash when the gun is fired, or only have scope glint when outdoors facing a low sun and the enemy, for better realism. Sniping in BFBC2 was perfect
Doffer26
2013-03-03 12:41
Ghillie66Sniper said:
doffer26 said:

Totally agree, I think that there should be different ghillie suits for different environments so that snipers can always adapt (a burlap woodland ghillie suit would not work in the snow obviously lol). I make ghillie suits and they are immensely effective, I have had people walk mere feet away from me in airsoft skirmishes and not even suspect I was there, check out my airsoft channel jordyskatelord to see some previews of them (note they were when I just started maing ghillie suits then so they arent that good). Also the scope glint should be removed and instead just have a muzzle flash when the gun is fired, or only have scope glint when outdoors facing a low sun and the enemy, for better realism. Sniping in BFBC2 was perfect

definetly agree with everything
jellyhashman1
GB Enlisted: 2011-10-28
2013-03-03 12:42
Ghillie66Sniper said:
Sniping in BFBC2 was perfect

Guess what you mean by that is sniping in bfbc2 was super easy mode one shot kills, I could camp in them bushes right on the edge of the map and think I'm super bad ass while I get the odd kill and my team loses...
SinneR_Ghillie
GB Enlisted: 2012-02-04
2013-03-03 22:26
No not really, I was more meaning along the lines of the realism depicted in BFBC2 sniper action. You had ghillie suits, a larger view through your scope which made it much more immersive and more like looking through an actual scope, the one shot kill function was better as it allowed good snipers to be more effective in the battlefield and you got no BS center mass shots that don't kill like is often the case on BF3 core (why I play hardcore most; more realistic bullet damage) Play as an aggressive recon instead of a bush basher then you will benefit your team and get more kills.
Swoop-Da-Loop
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-03 23:40
Ghillie66Sniper said:

YES!
more ads time for one shot snipers like the 50 cal and then quicker ads times for weaker 2 shot snipers. sniping was so good back then
UpSideRat
Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-03-07 05:19
Ghillie66Sniper said:

I can't say it was perfect (it felt like it). It was good, because it didnt have the scope sway, that actually made it easier. I also dont like the Straight Pull Bolt, that has made things a lot easier around here. I don't aprecieate that gadget in PC (not even a little), in consoles it's ok, because of how hard it is to aim with the stick.

But i have to be honest and say! I really loved sniping in BFBC2, and I miss it every day! it really felt perfect for me!
M3rc13
CA Enlisted: 2011-11-16
2013-03-07 05:32
I hope there are no recons in BF4-they turn every game mode into TDM.
Ch0plol
US Enlisted: 2013-01-01
2013-03-07 05:33
BF4 is going to be BF 2143. Check out the Endgame easter eggs.
EternalSeas
US Enlisted: 2011-11-26
2013-03-07 05:34
jellyhashman1 said:
Ghillie66Sniper said:
Guess what you mean by that is sniping in bfbc2 was super easy mode one shot kills, I could camp in them bushes right on the edge of the map and think I'm super bad ass while I get the odd kill and my team loses...

I guess you're just really bad @ sniping then.

~~~~
/E,
Your friendly Forumfield Otaku
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348426044305 [battlelog.battlefield.com] <-- Rules
Popesly
US Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-03-07 05:55
Bringing back bush wookies?

agreed
GR3B3N
Enlisted: 2012-03-31
2013-03-07 05:58
what is high speed vest?
T3h_HitmAN_90
GB Enlisted: 2012-01-11
2013-04-07 21:51
Have the rifle flash like a standard 12X scope glare but only upon firing. Im not much of a sniper but honestly as it stands a sniper with a high power scope sticks out like a sore thumb, the opposite of what a sniper is all about.
SwaggyMcBadass
GB Enlisted: 2012-09-11
2013-04-29 15:13
jellyhashman1 said:
Ghillie66Sniper said:

No sniping in BFBC2 WAS good, and basically perfect compared to the other BF's. Clear, cut and precise and only a 1shot kill when you either got a headshot or rambo'd it up and went assault mode with a 1-3x scope.
DAYLEET
CA Enlisted: 2011-10-25
2013-04-29 16:18 , edited 2013-04-29 16:18 by DAYLEET
Im hoping that in BF4 sniping will actually requires skills and practice(like it used to) so that not any ADD_Codkids can be a killer sniper while also doing nothing to help the team.
TheRandork
IT Enlisted: 2011-11-05
2013-06-14 18:09
Doffer26 said:

I agree with your opinion!
Daddy_Pikillo
ES Enlisted: 2011-10-27
2013-06-14 18:13
eTheBlack said:
Never going to happen.
In BF4 there will be sunglass addon for 9.99$ which removes any glare and even sun.

+1.

Best comment in the topic so far...