I'm quite sure my pc will run Bf4 without any problems. I won't be playing on ultra graphics anyway, because of 120hz monitor. Mine is in my signature.
2013-04-08 00:25 , edited 2013-04-08 00:48 by Exillian
DX 11 cards min.
I would also say it won't stray too far off BF3's min req, next gen consoles are still restricted to 24 player maps so I don't expect a big difference in map size, bullet drop yadaydaydayday. What I can expect is that since it is also being released to "Next Gen" consoles I expect optimizations to be better for PC, but I don't see this happening.
2013-04-09 18:53 , edited 2013-04-18 18:59 by nicerafi
Hey My Gaming pc Kinda Sucks (Graphics Card Wise)
16 GB Value Ram
MSI B75 MOBO
Nvidia Geforce 9800gtx+ 512MB VRAM
IM GETTIN A 650 TI
COULD IT HANDLE BF4?
Your Probaly Sayin You Bottleneckin Your Pc?
.the i7 is Used
.gfx card from other build
i might get gtx 660 ti or non ti
I would recommend a GTX 660-ti instead of a 650-ti but I think it will run BF4 very wel.
Unless they are aiming for over the top graphics, powered by a Titan :S
Intel has the best cpu' s
2013-04-18 18:55 , edited 2013-04-18 18:58 by nicerafi
Instead of the 650 ti i might buy a 660 (nonti) or 6870
i dont care bf4 graphics wise so would this play on low?
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600w PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i3 2120 3.30GHz Clarkdale
- Motherboard: Foxconn H67M H76 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock Intel CPU Cooler
- RAM: TeamGroup Elite 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache HDD
- Graphics Card: Intel HD 2000 Onboard (default choice, options available)
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
- Wireless: Asus USB-N10 Micro USB Network Adapter Wireless-N 150Mbps
I want to buy this pc but I want to know if it can run bf3/bf4 ?
I could either get this, an AMD
- Case: BitFenix Merc Beta Tower Case - Black
- Power Supply: Corsair CX 430w PSU
- CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 640 3.0Ghz Quad Core CPU
- Motherboard: AMD 760G (Socket AM3+) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Stock AMD CPU Cooler
- RAM: 4GB/8GB/16GB 1600MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Your choice of Solid state &/or mechanical hard drives
- Graphics Card: Your choice of DirectX 11 Graphics Cards
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter - Black
Do you think my laptop will run this? It ran BF3 30-40fps on med settings lol
i5 3120 2.5ghz turbo boost to 3.1ghz
Nvidia gt 630 1gb
8gb ram 1600mhz
2013-06-12 01:50 , edited 2013-06-12 01:55 by DeV1LdOg
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 3.00ghz
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti
RAM: 8 GB Kingston Hyper X T1 DDR2
Will it blend?
err Run BF4 on Medium at least?
2013-06-12 01:59 , edited 2013-06-12 02:00 by WarMachineGreen
The same as BF3.
oh I forgot,
Can I run it?
i7 3820 oced 4.3
I'm sure BF4 is better optimised than BF3, so i am pretty sure we won't see any crappy optimesed maps like Gulf of Oman.
My 2x HD7970 will do the job :D
2013-06-12 02:27 , edited 2013-06-12 08:17 by gostorsevil
will i able run it?
radeon 7660g+7670m dual
(i run bf3 on low settings around 37 fps)
if not i have to buy a new one
Good Quad Core CPU, but Im sure a 6-core or more will be put to good use.
1GB GPU at least. probably a 7850/660 and up.
6GB RAM at least but Im sure you can get away with 4GB.
Quad core CPU (Intel Core i5 or i7) at 3 Ghz
4 GB memory (8 GB for 64-bit operating systems)
A modern DX11 graphics card with 1 GB of video memory, GeForce 600 series or Radeon 7000 series
Windows 7 64-bit operating system
20+ GB of free harddrive space
My gaming computer is epic, made from leftover server parts from work....
Dual Xeon E5450's (8 physical cores running 3Ghz)
8GB FB DDR2 RAM
EVGA GTX660 OC
C drive is 500GB WD Caviar Black
D drive 60 GB Cruicial M4 SSD (Work stuff)
E drive 2.0 TB WD Caviar Black
F, G drives 2.0 TB Seagate Barracuda's
H Drive 120 GB Crucial M4 SSD (For games like BF3 and other high performance games)
Creative Audigy X-fi F4tal1ty edition 7.1 surround (circa 2005-06 I just couldn't part with it)
I hope I can run it :/ I can run BF3 on high and stay above 60 FPS pretty easily...